Buy Essential Oils Ordering Information
CONVENIENT ORDERING – BUY ESSENTIAL OILS
Our sales office is open for buying essential oils on Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard Time (Excluding Holidays).
You are welcome to buy essential oils using any of the following methods:
- Online: The fastest, most convenient way to place an order with us is via our secure Website which is open 24/7, 365 days a year.
- By Phone: Please call 620-394-2250 between the hours of 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard Time (CST). If our office is closed, you are welcome to leave your order on the answering machine.
- By Fax: You may fax your order to 620-394-2818 anytime. Please fill out our E-mail/Fax Order Form (Adobe PDF format) or E-mail/Fax Order Form (Microsoft Word format) when faxing us an order.
- By e-mail: Please e-mail your order to email@example.com. Please print and fill out our E-mail/Fax Order Form (Adobe PDF format) or E-mail/Fax Order Form (Microsoft Word format) when e-mailing us an order. Because e-mail is not a secure transmission method, we do not recommend sending credit card information by e-mail. For credit card orders, we suggest that you use our secure web site to place your order. Credit card orders can also be made by telephone or fax.
Remember that telephone, fax and e-mail orders take slightly longer to process than online orders.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, Check, and Money orders. There is an additional charge for C.O.D. orders. C.O.D. orders must be pre-approved with Flinthills Aromatherapy, Inc. before the order is placed. If sending a personal check, orders can not be sent until the check has cleared your bank. This is usually a 5-10 day waiting period.
Checks returned because of insufficient funds will be assessed a $30.00 Service charge and the total amount due will be required immediately by wire transfer. Bad checks and slow payment may result in future shipments being shipped C.O.D.
Kansas retailers MUST furnish a State Sales Tax Exemption Certificate or sales tax will be billed until the certificate is received. If the first order is taken over the phone, a certificate signed by the owner must be in our office before the second order is sent. All items sold for personal use must be taxed, even when the individual has a sales tax number on file with us.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT POLICY
Orders received and approved BEFORE 1:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST) will normally ship the same day. Orders received AFTER 1:00 PM will be shipped the following business day. If an item is temporarily out of stock and cannot be shipped in 5-7 days you will be notified. Orders for shipping within the United States will normally be shipped UPS or through the U.S. Postal Service. We reserve the right to ship large orders via common carrier as needed. Shipping for orders outside the United States will be calculated at actual cost. Additional Customs fees may apply to shipments sent outside the Continental United States. ORDERS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED ON FRIDAY IN MOST CASES DUE TO THE POSSIBILITY OF TEMPERATURE EXTREMES. The minimum shipping Charge is $5.00.
Flinthills Aromatherapy’s product damage on arrival (DOA) policy does not cover any physical damage that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow this procedure:
- All damaged shipments received via United Parcel Service (UPS) should be noted with UPS, then refused and returned to Flinthills Aromatherapy, Inc.for freight claim processing. All damages should be clearly noted on the delivery receipt.
- All damaged shipments received via truck and air carriers must be accepted with all damages clearly noted on the bill of lading. You ust then place a claim with the carrier within 10 calendar days of receipt of goods. Damage claims are the responsibility of the consignee. The shipping cartons, packing, and contents should be retained in the same condition as received. Notify Flinthills Aromatherapy, Inc. as soon as possible.
Upon receipt of merchandise, you have three (3) business days to inform Flinthills Aromatherapy, Inc. of any discrepancies, damages or problems. Please Check Shipments promptly.
You must have a Return Authorization number (RA#) before returning any merchandise to Flinthills Aromatherapy, Inc. Call us directly for your RA# and have the follow information ready when you call:Company Name
Company telephone number
Description of the problem
There will be NO CASH REFUNDS after ten(10) days. (See #9) A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned or refused products. Defective products can be returned for REPLACEMENT ONLY. Defective products MUST be in the original package with all the original packing materials.
- The RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products returned collect or without a Return Authorization number or not approved for return will be refused.
- Return Authorization Numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
When you have a product that you would like to exchange for another, you must follow these policies within 60 days:
- Your account must be current and in good standing.
- You must obtain a Return Authorization Number from Flinthills Aromatherapy, Inc.
- Product must be unopened and in perfect selling condition with nothing removed or added (no stickers or labels).
- Product must be returned freight prepaid.
- No cash refund, credit is food for future purchases or exchanges only.
Due to market fluctuations, prices are subject to change without notice. Visit our Web site for the most current prices. All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Flinthills Aromatherapy, Inc is not responsible for typographical errors.